Looking for a source of alternator parts

Well, pardon me for not opening the .pdf, but what does boycotting an
airport have to do with dead alternator bearings, or the list morale in
general? IIRC John was trying to get his car to charge.
Are you trying to kill off converstaion on the list? Cause someone's sure
as hell doing a fine job of it. I miss the old list, to be honest. I know
technology changes how people converse online, but I'm not sure that's
really what the problem is. I just don't think anyone is gonna post
questions to a forum where they may get shot down right off the bat.
Cathy

Scirocco content: My last tech procedure was two minutes ago. Yeah, it's
still about these cars for me...