TIG welder - this one big enough?

You probably won't need a water-cooled torch for what you want to do.
TIP: If you want truly quality stainless steel welds, figure out a way to
purge the inside of the tubing with argon.  It won't take much, but you need
to keep oxygen away from the molten metal.  This is especially beneficial on
the backside of the weld (inside the pipe).  You'll see.  :)
If you need help, contact me off list.

larry
sandiego16v

Welding is in my blood (my dad was a welder)