Antivirus

Damn it man... You figured it out and have outed me.  The wife that's
due in three weeks, the other four kids they were all a cover for my
secret fantasies.  It's all about the Gay Midget pr0n.  Um... ya.

I don't sit at work technically--I fly all over the country and fuck
off on the internet in my hotel room 5 nights a week.