Antivirus

I am playing with a program called mojopac.  It basically lets you
have your own "computer" on an external drive--memory stick or HD.  It
requires XP but whatever you do inside it's environment stays in it's
environment.

For example your thing is Man/Man Little Person Porn (sorry Spewey)
and you are on a work computer and hey since you work in the Vatican
they don't publicly appreciate that kinda thing...  Ok so... whatever.
  It means that you can get your freak on, online and do it with some
degree of anonymity.  This does not protect you from active monitoring
(IE Screenshots, remote access software, packet sniffing and so forth)
but it does protect you from after the fact scanning of said computer,
IE History and such...

Speaking of IE I know there are BIG fans of other forms of browsers...
Firefox ect.  You could have your own environment (think of it as an
additional user account in XP with all markers pointing to an external
drive) and use that--install whatever programs you like to it without
modifying the "host" machine.

http://www.mojopac.com/portal/content/splash.jsp;jsessionid=E587E4DE5467AE4D320AEC2A3EE3080E

So anyway that's why I am looking for a free AV software to run in
that environment.  It has great mischief potential.