Back on Topic with OT content! Re: WAS: here's a MKI in Daun's area, Now Oops I Hijacked it.

<whispers>
Daun, if its any other color its lynchin' time. Back of the shed at Cincy 08 right? I promise, no cross burnin' or white sheets....
</whisper>
Black is SOooooooo last year Chris. Besides, try and find matching lipstick and nail polish. Pushaaa.