Mk1 FS on Memphis Craigslist

You guys are complaining about a $3300 asking price for a
rust-free (at least from what I can see) '76 that's been
well taken care of?  Do you know what clean ones are
actually selling for these days, at least out east?  I mean
the list, as a whole, is cheap but *damn.*

As a reference, a 98% rust free '81 S with a little under
100k sold locally for about the same money within the last
year.  They just don't grow on trees - if you want one, the
price of admission is getting higher every day.

<http://memphis.craigslist.org/car/462497966.html>

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172