Mk1 FS on Memphis Craigslist

Laughing at you guys, if you're selling, the car's worth a ton, if someone
else is, it's worth $500 tops. If it's clean, it would likely appraise for
at least that. Not that you could ever sell one for the appraised value in
real life. So as I always say, it's worth what the buyer will pay. And rust
free is worth a lot in my book.
Cathy