4 sale: Red 1992 16v passat wagon 5 speed (with sunroof) and Black 1988 16v scirocco (no sunroof)

Im moving to Grand Forks ND for work and my girlfriend. I need to get rid of
these cars, I wanted to keep the passat but I cant find a good head for
it(all parts needed to do head swap are included with car) and now i dont
have the time to mess with it. The 88 scirocco was my first vw and it had
served me for a long time, lots of miles but has much life left to the right
person.

The wagon needs a head (bent valves) and windsheild. inside car is in very
good shape! outside has some rust.

The scirocco needs a windsheild (big hole in it). It runs and drives, but i
wont go far with it (it has 250,000 miles or so) till its rebuilt. the
inside is a mess but its workable.

I also have a complete 16v scirocco engine (high miles) and a few trannys
(some good some not so good). and some xtra scirocco parts, and wheels.

I want it gone in a package so $800 takes everything!

Or (I rather not do it this way)
$700 for passat  obo
$300 for scirocco  obo
$100 motor and trannys  obo