WOT: Crimson Skies

Does anyone have a legit copy of Crimson Skies (PC) that they would be
willing to part with or at least loan to me.  Version number does not
matter as long as it is an original disk.

It is seven years old now but still uncracked with version 1.02 the
most current build.

I have a virtual CD program that I can make an image of it with as a
last resort but...

There are copies available online via the usual Warez sources, but it
isn't 1.02 the so-called stable build and you cannot update a cracked
copy.

At one point I had three copies (it ended up in the 9.99 software bin
at Walmart) but I loaned them all out and have no idea who I loaned
them to.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

--