MK1 Sheetmetal Q - German translation needed

I'm sure we all speak a number of specialized languages related to work. I
was talking to someone about the difference between LDCC and K and they had
no idea what was talking about even though that's why they came to see me
(special ed programmes). I'm learning yet another, had my first "class"
last night in PS; photography has a language that outsiders often find
unfamiliar. And we all speak such fluent Scirocco that others around us
have no clue what we're talking about. "Yeah, my AFRs are out of whack. My
ISV isn't working right. I should check my DPR. With that CR you might have
to advance your dizzy. Do you have a spare WUR kicking around? My CV's
cracked. My car needs to be pushed off a cliff. (the last phrase means "I
love it so much"; those outside the community would take it literally)"
That stuff. POS is the same in the dialects of many communities I suppose!

Cathy