Optimus prime on Ebay!

On 10/18/07, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> different character.  It was bad enough that they dissed the bug in
> the movie... sigh.  I think the Camaro thing worked but again...
> Bumblebee was named so because he was a yellow VW Bug.  If you named

A little late on the reply but I just got done watched the movie on DVD and
they did kind of pass the torch since there was a yellow bug next to the
Camaro in the sales lot when Sam went to purchase his car.  Coincidence, I
do not think so.

Also noticed a filming mistake in the scene where Sam picks up the girl from
the park and they go to the cliff and Bumblebee stall out.  When she walks
away from the the car both door and the hood are open and when Sam gets the
car running he hops out and shuts the hood but the passenger side door
is already shut.  Oops.  Even in today's multimillion dollar movies the
small things still mange to slip through the cracks.
--
Gordy
MK1 x 4