Tap tap tap

A quick check resulted in a due date of June 24.
She already put the kibosh on Cincy '08, which I guess I agree with.
It's tough enough taking care of our 2 year old now, I can't imagine
what fun it'll be 9 months from now!
Updates as we get them, first ultrasound is in mid-November.

And Greg though he got himself into something!  At least you can ignore
a project Scirocco for a spell!
:)

Nate