What have I done?!

Heck, I'm well ahead then. Today it was Corona because I have a lime crop
ready for harvest and I don't do tequila. And I grow HUGE limes, good for a
case of beer each. So come on up for a visit, I have at least half a dozen
to get through. Oh the torture.
cathy, growin' citrus up here in the GWN...