What have I done?!

Yeah, and with good reason. I love that freaking engine. Mind you mine
ain't got a lot of JH left, but it's still technically a JH. Install drive,
beat, spin, beat some more, drive, enjoy. You can't kill that engine. Well,
you CAN (we have video)  but you REALLY need to try hard. Congrats. And I
bet your biggest concern is duck choice, black goes so well with
everything...(maybe stay away from pink with that red interior tho)
cathy