What have I done?!

So, Greg, have you read your signature lately? ;P
Funny I was just thinking the same about getting this cabby. That would
make six A1s here, four running. As in, they don't suck your time and money
if they don't run. Well, yeah, they can, but only if there's hope they will
run... Anyway, you know it'll work out, don't you???? Of course you don't,
we never do...!!!!) They're small and besides that, they just don't make
them anymore. And fun can be had with a JH...muahahahaaaa...

Cathy