Optimus prime on Ebay!

And the Veritech fighter VF-1 series that you speak of--in the Macross
saga is a thinly disguised ripoff of the F-14 Tomcat.

It should be noted that the Transformer TOY was the Macross VF-1S
while in the cartoon series Jetfire was actually "Skyfire" and was a
larger transport/fighter who was only there for one episode and used
to be homies with Starscream back in the day.  Starscream duped him
into attacking the Autobots.

Black Belt I tell ya.

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red