component weight?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heck, Daun flew a block back in the Grummann, not
> sure how they
> managed to get that up into the cockpit.

Simple.  Engine hoist and a sliding canopy.

FWIW, we generously allowed for about 250lb for the
tallblock if memory serves.  In actuality this is a bit
more than it is methinks.

Hey wait, if I can find a scale, I have a tallblock with
tranny attached in the hangar.  Greg - call me tomorrow
afternoon and remind me!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172