component weight?

Gino's engine/tranny/the kitchen sink still attached got hoisted in/out of
Brad's Golf by Dennis, Daun and Brad. Now mind you, that's three examples
of prime North American beef, but it happened. *I* can easily lift a tranny
on my own, and I'm a weakling. Detaching the tranny is really easy. Not
sure how easy the grip on the block would be without the tranny on there
though. Heck, Daun flew a block back in the Grummann, not sure how they
managed to get that up into the cockpit.
cathy