FS;16VAdjustible Timing Gear and NIB KnN air cleaner

Yes this is the end of my parts sale.  After these two items are gone
the parts bin is basically devoid of any valuable components.  I still
have 30 boxes of stuff however; they are just 'handy to have around'
parts.  Too numerous to list for too little value...

The first item is a Eurospec adjustable (-+10 degrees) cam gear for a
16V motor.  It has very few miles on it and sells for the overpriced
amount of $165 at the site below.  I would be happy to take $65 for it
(plus shipping of course)

http://www.bildon.com/catalog/DetailsList.cfm?ID=ZVW%20109%20500-80&Nav=
6&SubNav=none

Finally, and I do mean finally, I have a new in box KnN air cleaner
which will fit both the 16V and 8v air boxes.  I would like to get $15
plus shipping for this.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me clear out the parts bin.  Rick.