Dyno Day Quiz!!!!

On 10:37 am 10/14/07 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Radical wild ass guess.
> Jason: 225Hp.
> Ben: 218
> Cathy: 109.7
> Daun: 61.5
> Tony 53
>
> Although I have to admit that if you (Cathy) are getting 109 out of a
> 1.8L engine that's pretty fantastic.
> Maybe Jason's at 236 and you're at 98.7.
>
> Dan's WAG

You scored essentially three out of five, (Thankfully for Tony, it was the
three middle ones that were correct going from memory, Tony very nearly
tied Daun with a 60 hp pull, and no geyser) I know that won't cut it for
you, I suspect you never had a 60% in your life (neither have I, it is just
unacceptable, wink).  And 109.7 is fantastic, but 110 is even better! I was
very happy!!! Note to anyone messing with MS. Do what Dan says. It will
work. I had a super trip there and back, that car is just SO much fun to
drive!!!!  :P
Dan, I'll send logs and the link to the plots when I get my car computer
inside tomorrow.
Cathy