Dyno Day Quiz!!!!

So we had a dyno day down here in sunny Dayton, and five cars faced the
truth machine.
The cars, and mods and the "El Predicto" guess I bullied them into making
before they ran:
Jason Camissa with a 2007 GTI, APR 93 octane chip etc (El Predicto:227hp)
Ben(nobody is) Harder: THAT car, the MkI 1.8T Ko3 sport turbo, GIAC chip)
(El Predicto:174hp)
Me: My MkI, with the high compression ABA headed blend from hell, with
268cam/MSnS (El Predicto 2X53 - 5.3 = 100.7hp)
Daun: Deiter (his Cosmos MkI) with the factory 1.7 "in a bad state of
tune", in his words...(okay, maybe just grumpy starting state of tune) (El
Predicto:64.5hp)
ElT: Rodolpho, his 82, with a 1.7 and toilet bowel exhaust: (El Predicto:
63hp)

So three of these predictions were too high, by 3 hp, 2 hp, and 10 hp
Two predictions were too low, by 9 and 44 hp. So can you guess who was off
by how much?
Anyway, we had a great day, we followed the dyno by a trip to the drags at
KilKare Raceway, where Brad's dad was racing, and we got sunburned, and
bathed in all that good burnt rubber and spent fuel. Then the usual flying
for food later in the evening, by then Tony and Jason had departed. But it
was fun and nobody broke anything, though Daun's car got overexcited on the
rollers and spewed steamy green fluid in a spectacular fashion from the rad
cap.
That's it, guess away, I'll fill you in on the numbers once I get back to
Canadia.
Cathy