What's that tool called?

I'll take some better pictures tomorrow - but at the top of the foam wing,
(the arms?) where it goes over the top edge of the window seal, there is a
gap on both sides.
I notices that the water in my trunk was coming out of the hatch itself.
There would be a small puddle inside the seal on top of the rear taillight.
When I open the hatch, water runs out of the holes in the bottom of the
hatch.
Extensive testing (with a beer in one hand and a garden hose in the other)
showed that when water would hit that area it would work itsway inside the
hatch.
At least, that's what I think.  I'm pretty damn sure it's not coming in
around the taillights or hatch lock.

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"