What's that tool called?

  Well, now you know what the thingamajig is called (Impact Screwdriver).

  But, what makes you think water is coming through the foam wing? I
have mysterious pools of water forming in my trunk also, and I have
sealed everywhere, but ... the foam wing?

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (good for rubba ducks)

Greg Pallett a ?crit :