3rd REPOST Wanted 1.8 or 2.0 16v head

Ok guys/gals, I need a head bad. It doesnt need to be rebuilt, but it needs
to be complete and have no cracks in it. I dont have the time and space to
remove the head in the car and have it rebuilt, so I would like a good head
to just swap over. Let me know what you have and what you would like for it.
Thanks!

"Looks like my 1.8 head that i have for a replacement for the passat wagon
has some small cracks in it, So i guess i need another complete 16v head.
Let me know!

thanks
--
Parker Wulf