FS-Rain Rails and A-Pillar

I found some more parts in my parts bin that I want to offer to the
list.  I have a pair of used MKII rain rails in excellent shape.  They
are perfectly straight!  This is a must if anyone is considering
re-painting their car.
They are available from Potterman however; I believe the current price
is over $150.  I would like to get $50 plus shipping, obo, for the pair.
I also have a set of the plastic a pillar after market, replacement
plastic.  This is also a must if you are repainting your car or just
want to freshen up the black accents.  I would like to get $10 for this
plus shipping.  Thanks, Rick.