Tinkering this weekend

New battery in and the old girl is herself again... sigh.

I have family in town for the C-section.  Today is Elise's birthday
party (observed but she's two and has no idea her birthday was a
couple weeks ago.)  Andrea goes in for the C section Thursday morning
unless of course the water breaks early.  She is not allowed within 10
feet of any of my VW's.

I needed the extra car but I certainly wasn't planning on shelling out
a hundred or so this week.  Grr.