Proud American!

I have one final tongue in cheek reply here...

I think racism should be defined in terms of who you are willing to
have sex with.

Since I would be willing to have sex with any woman that was
moderately attractive, regardless of race color or creed.  Therefore I
am not a racist.  Sexist possibly...

Now that I think about being married makes me an isolationist.