Speakers

I had 4 x 6 Boston Acoustic CX7e installed in the rears back in 1999.  They
are the same that are used in the front doors.  The "e" makes them the
european version of the CX7's.  Shortly there after I installed 6x9's and
didn't really use the CX7e's  I paid $70 for them in 1999 and a quick google
seach showed that is the going price for them.  They are rated pretty good
too.  I don't really need them and would be will ing to sell the pair in
their original carton for $50 plus shipping.

Don