More! Re: H2O

--- Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A big thanks to all who made Casa De Scirocco at H2O 2007
> such a sucess!
> Pictures can be viewed here:
> http://flickr.com/photos/14422194@N04/
>
> It was great fun to have Daun and Cathy fly in for the
> event, I imagine that
> was only half the fun of your weekend after the GML event
> on Friday.

Man I dunno, Cathy & I were chatting about this weekend
over breakfast as being hard to top.  I mean, we got to do
all kinds of things that we love:

-Scirocco driving.
-Old airplanes.
-Flying.

Thanks again for putting up with us, we had an awesome
time.

Oh, and a few selected pics from Cathy's camera can be
found here:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3471037

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172

that gives answers, not web links.