H2O

A big thanks to all who made Casa De Scirocco at H2O 2007 such a sucess!
Pictures can be viewed here:
http://flickr.com/photos/14422194@N04/

It was great fun to have Daun and Cathy fly in for the event, I imagine that
was only half the fun of your weekend after the GML event on Friday.
Special thanks to Dan for picking up breakfast goodies on Sunday morning, to
Dan and Cathy for cooking up some eggs and bacon.  Many thanks to Cindy and
Jeff Taylor for running the Coffee delivery service.
We had about 14 or so people hanging out at the house on Saturday night, and
7 or 8 Sciroccos in attendance.  There was bad-luck duck destruction,
good-luck replacement, large evil bobble ducks, and a dead duck hanging from
a noose (In Rob Lee's car)

GP