List dead? NOW: DD's

Dammit Jim, just drive your Scirocco to Cincy already!
These cars are meant to be *driven,* not stored away in a
vacuum sealed garage.  Yes there are risks involved, but
what fun is the car if you aren't driving it?  If you want
something to look at, buy one of the new Revell 1:18
die-casts - they take up less room.  Then, get your 16v
appraised and put some classic insurance on it.  And
finally, DRIVE IT!

:)

--- Jim Ruffi <jimruffi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just can't bring myself to take a really nice one and
> expose it to the
> elements and hazards out there.  Things were different
> for me 20 years ago,
> but not that much.  There were more Sciroccos and they
> were going to last
> longer, but I still liked a shiny, clean one!  I've
> watched the numbers
> dwindle down so much over the years; every one is a
> treasure to me.
>
> Jim

> > Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:09:23 -0500
> > From: roccit53@xxxxxxxxx

> > JIM!!!!! Life's too short not to drive Sciroccos!!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172