From: Gordy Stedman [mailto:ydrogs@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:01 AM
To: David Utley; scirocco-l
Subject: Re: VW Pickup - is it worth anything?

On Nov 27, 2007 8:22 PM, David Utley <fahrvergnugen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Seriously, the VW pickups were made in fewer numbers than the Sciroccos;
they're worth something.

Wikipedia says the original stampings were sent from Westmorland to South
Africa in 2006 where they are still made today.  Do not know if that is true
but that would have to make more Caddys that Sciroccos.  Diesel Caddys are
being sold for more than 79 Callaway Sciroccos on Craig's List.
--
Gordy
MK1 x 4