Sad News

I didn't even look. I work with the "student success" kids, and I see
more than my share of screwed up people. Not that the messed up kids
ever voluntarily share what happened to them as kids. In other news
for Mark, first there were the big cats, now there are three buffalo
roaming loose out there!