Sad News

Sick, sick people.
There is ABSOLUTELY no explanation for that kind of abuse.  I'm guessing
she was hungry, or tired, and her parents wanted to play video games.
Fuckers.
My 2 year old is the light of my life, I can't possible fathom how
someone could treat someone that can't even hope to defend themselves.

Not the best news to read before bed.

Nate