UK listers?

Do we still have any UK listers?  If so I was wondering if one of you would
be willing to do
me a favor.  I would like to bid on something on Ebay UK(a small radio
controlled GTI) but
the seller does not ship outside the UK.  If he would ship it you then you
could ship to me.
Just let me know, and I would be glad to throw a little extra money your
way for your help.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'08  GTI MkV-On order-ETA week of 12/17
''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 16V- Probably going to sell as I have too many projects right now.
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.