OT: Schematic design software

Adam's doing his on AutoCad and I imagine anything similar would work.
I just use graph paper and a pencil. I realized that I no longer drive
with a Bentley in the car, which one would I bring? But I always have
my notebook and photocopy of the stock wiring diagram. Some of the
stock stuff's still in there! (I guess that also shows that I'm
assuming electricals to be the main issue eh?)
cathy