Closed-Cell Foam-- Noise Abatement and Structure Reinforcementdebate continues

On Nov 23, 2007 10:56 PM, David Utley <fahrvergnugen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> <http://www.marinefoam.com/handi-foam.html?page_type=flotation-foams>

> This one is much cheaper, but it appears to be a weaker strength...

> <http://www.jgreer.com/Foam%20Page.htm>
>
> Reactions?
>
> David

Interesting...  Thanks for the info.  I didn't find any strength info
for the second link though.  One thing I saw in the technical data
sheet for the first link is that it "cures to a semi-rigid close cell
foam".  Is "semi-rigid" what we're after?  I have no idea if the other
stuff mentioned in the SCC article is any different (anyone have the
specs so we can compare?)...  Is there such a thing as a "rigid"
pourable/sprayable urethane foam?

Later,

Mark.
75