I'm finally there...

Oh I know it's not huge mileage, and both of my Roccs are a lot more
"experienced", but it sure crept up fast! And we've had a lot of fun
together, that car and I. Hell, we won the NCRA Power Adder series
together burning up the strip at a blistering 19 seconds. And carried
home lots of cool go-fast parts too. (And lots of drunken young adults
who were in no shape to drive, so we may have saved a life or two too)
Anyway, hopefully she's good for a few more adventures.