I'm finally there...

I remember joining the list ages ago and I had a new daily driver, but
a bewildering number of listers had pretty old DDs; rather surprising
from a car group. As my odometer passed 250 000kms yesterday, I
finally realized that either one of my Sciroccos is now worth more
than my daily, and my daily's not likely to start appreciating anytime
soon. The nice thing is the bug still looks and drives great, and
isn't really different in styling than a brand new one. It just seems
like yesterday when I drove it off the lot. Now I'm one of those
listers with an old DD!