Cincy Date: A Poll

Well, I'm sure OUR May holiday is still May two-four (named after the
number of beers in a case) so whatever weekend falls nearest that is
our holiday. ("the 24rth of May - is the Queen's birthday") Cincy
seems like a different planet right now, with the dreary winter months
looming large. I'm already getting bummed out.