Anyone had a steering wheel professionally recovered?

The leather on my wife's steering wheel, and shift knob for that matter,
are wearing off and
I am wondering if anyone has had them professionally recovered, and if so
was the quality
good, was it worth it and roughly what might I expect it to cost.  And
while I am at it the
'88 should get the same treatment too.  I did look up the cost of just
buying a new wheel,
without the air bag and such, but Dodge wants over $300 which is crazy.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'08  GTI MkV-On order-ETA week of 12/17
''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 16V- Probably going to sell as I have too many projects right now.
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.