venting (smashed taillight)

Greg,

Let me know if you have trouble finding a decent replacement.  I purchased a
slew of used ones looking for a perfect set. Then oneday I found a guy with
a set of new in the box 16V tails. I bought them. Shortly after I was
offered a set of new in the box 8V tails.  I bought them too. Since picking
up the 79 Callaway I have also bought two sets of new MKI tails. (Damn,
these things aren't cheap.)  All the others that I had purchased prior are
still sitting in the garage except for the set of 8V tails I gave to Lexan
on her last visit here. I'd be glad to look through them and send you the
best of the bunch.

Let me know if you want me to look. I'll be glad to help if I can.

All for the love of Roccs,

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II