From: Greg Pallett [mailto:greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:10 AM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: venting (smashed taillight)

A friend of mine came over for dinner.
While backing out of my driveway, the backed *into* my car, which was
parked
on the grass at the edge of the street.
No real damage, save for a scratched up bumper.. *sigh*

and a slightly smashed tail light.

I'm exceptionally irritated, they *were*mint*

They did look like this
(pic courtesy of Joe Mair)
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/joemair/Scirocco/IMG_1006.jpg

Now the amber section is all cracked and f'd up.

Just venting for now, we will see what they look like in the daytime.

GP
--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"