Scirocco Mention on Family Guy

So, I was sitting down tonight watching Family Guy (a show I never watch) and they mentioned the
Scirocco!  The little guy that talks like an adult pulled a set of keys out of a jar and said
something like, look at this, keys to a Volkswagen Scirocco... they don't even make those
anymore... who drives a Scirocco.  It was funny.  And then again, later in the episode the keys
were brought up again and they mentioned Scirocco again.

Just made me laugh a little.  Anyone else see/hear this one?

Ben

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs