Crackhead on Ebay

Dear (me),

if still 4 sale i ill give you 3100 is u want it

- vdubloser (aforementioned crack addict)

Please Dear God, tell me that this isn't someone on this list.

<reply>
Dear vdubloser,

Was that english? I am not even sure I understand what you just said.
Slow down and repeat the question please.

If I read that correctly and you are offering me $3100 for my
car--that I have receipts in ENGINE REPAIRS MORE THAN THAT in the last
6 months, not to mention it's a Mk1 in very good condition and a rare
factory built Callaway at that... It's between 160 and 200hp--Callaway
paperwork says 200, I think it's more like 160-180 but I don't have a
dyno yet. The auction is still active. I paid to list it, it will
finish.

My suggestion would be to bid $3100 on the auction and maybe you will
beat the reserve--maybe not, if the bid is in it's on record and I can
make it available to you later.

But in a short answer... no. I have more than $8000 into the car. I
know I am not going to get that but I expect half of that or more to
even CONSIDER selling it. I don't have to sell it. That's the thing.
Yes I could use some cash for other things but I am not going to
lowball myself for a quick buck. Thanks for the offer, bid on it and
you may win. Good luck to you. - (me)