Update: Sciroccos Impounded, now gone. I'm out. Sad day.

--- C Boyko <roccit53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Grant, to begin with, it's clear that you are not stupid,
> so don't
> feel that way. I'm saddened by this, it's just so beyond
> your control
> and feeling helpless when you're a take-chrage sort of
> person is
> really frustrating. I was actually glad when I read this
> this post to
> discover that they hadn't been crushed, that's what I'd
> expected to
> read, so at least your efforts kept them in the hands of
> an enthusiast
> paid off.

I second this.  It sucks that they're out of your
possession, but if it's the Matt I'm thinking of, he's a Mk
1 fanatic, so they're at least in good hands.  I wish you
had been able to get to the "enjoyment" part of the
ownership, but with your busy schedule I can understand why
you didn't get there.

Best of luck, and I hope we'll see you with another
Scirocco soon.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '85 Scirocco 8v (Shadow)
'86 Scirocco 8v               '88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)
'88 Scirocco 16v              '56 Cessna 172