OT: Nokians

  Hakkapeliitta.
  You need a sticky keyboard to spell that correctly :-)
  Go to http://www.nokiantyres.com , they have a dealer selector there
(once you indicate which country you are in). A quick count shows me 10
within a 42 km radius from Guelph.
  (Once you have solved the tire problem, go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakkapeliitta for an interesting write-up)

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (still not hibernating! What a beautiful fall!)

C Boyko a ?crit :