From: Ben [mailto:vwtype53@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 2:35 PM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Source for brand new 2.0 16v?

Does anyone know where you might find a "brand new" 2.0 16v crate engine?  I
really only need the
bottom end.  Ideally, I would love to find a new factory-built VW engine...
but a fully rebuilt
engine with warranty might be an option as well (from a reputable builder).
This isn't for me,
but I am trying to help out a fellow Scirocco owner in need...

Thanks,
Ben