Which tool would you buy?

MaRK!! hADN'T YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE??? OMG! I love Princess!! There's
another thing Greg, if you don't have an engine sling, get one, I debated
about whether one would get much use or not, and got it when it was on sale
(at Princess); it went on a car here about a week later and has been in use
nearly continuously since for something or other. Handier and safer than
boards. I'm in the very fortunate position of being able to buy my son
useful Christmas gifts like shop cranes and such, and he often buys me
tools that he really wants for his own use. (like my compression tester
that he used for two years before I really needed to use it myself).
Rememeber going through Christmas cataolgues as a kid and making a Santa
list? Well, the Princess flyer gets used that way here. And where do you
think a lot of the Cincy prizes come from??? :)
Cathy