Which tool would you buy?

On 11/2/07, Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So you are going to turn into a tool junkie now Greg ;-)
>
> I just started to look at a bunch of stuff and tools for my new garage,
> including an engine hoist, ramps, compressor, 20 ton press etc... :-)
>
> Marc

Hey Marc, check out
<http://www.princessauto.com/PAcountry.cfm?CTRY=CAN&INF=home> for shop
stuff.  It's sorta like Canada's 'Harbor Freight'...  It's my new
.Happy Store'!  My last trip there I ended up having to cross the
store and get a basket, and 10 minutes later had to trade up to a
shopping cart.  I went there for one item, and left with a heaping
shopping cart...

Their closest store to you is Ottawa, but it might be worth the drive
if you're picking up a bunch of stuff.  Their sales are pretty good...

Later,

Mark.
75
82